Home Security Camera Ottawa
video surveillance ottawa
View a remote live feed from your security cameras and monitor your premises, anytime, anywhere using your smartphone, PC, or tablet, with our top-of-the-line security camera systems. As a security cameras company in Ottawa, we deliver effective and simple to use video surveillance and security cameras systems.
Residential & Commercial Security Camera Installation in Ottawa
In the past, a surveillance security system usually consisted of a series of cameras connected either hardwired or wireless to a digital video recorder (DVR), which were then used to record the images and displayed them on closed-circuit television (CCTV) or monitor. Nowadays, it has become much easier and versatile to have a standalone security camera.
No matter how many cameras you have, they work with your home’s internet network to send digital footage in real-time to your computer or smartphone. Most cameras store data internally, on a removable microSD card, or in the case of a wireless connection, data is stored remotely on the cloud.
Modern surveillance cameras pair with mobile apps to control your security camera using your smart device. You’ll automatically receive push notifications when the camera’s power is disrupted, or the camera detects any motion. It enables the user to view real-time video, record, and review directly from a smartphone.
Top Provider Of Premium Video Surveillance Systems In Ottawa
We provide a wide range of high-performing security camera systems for surveillance purposes for both residential and commercial property in Ottawa. Incorporating an end-to-end surveillance system into your home or business is an effective way to enhance your existing alarm and fire systems and other existing security applications such as intercom systems.
We are a reputed company experienced in providing security solutions specific to your needs and budget. Our video surveillance systems provide security for every Ottawa property, from residences and small businesses to high-end commercial buildings. Most of our video products feature digital IP – this enables you to identify people and articles of interest in any situation.
Why should you install cameras in your Home and Offices?
Security cameras act as an effective deterrent for vandals, providing you a visual shield. It is also an effective way to keep tabs on how your employees are working. Monitoring employees can help employees improve productivity and improve safety, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace for all.
It is evident from statistics that security cameras have significantly reduced the incidents of robbery and theft. Intruders may refrain from breaking in and trespassing through your property when they see a security camera. In case of any unfortunate event, the necessary evidence remains unharmed to help you file a report against the perpetrators.
Visual video recording of incidents related to work health and safety, including slips, trips, falls, breaks, threats, and intrusion, helps aid in quick response to any such disaster. These cameras provide the user remote access to their home to monitor children, elderly or pets from their workplace. Security cameras also ensure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in industries such as the financial services and liquor and gaming industries.
Security system that is designed exclusively for you
We understand that a single CCTV video surveillance solution cannot work for all sorts of security requirements. Thus to provide our clients with the best services, we consider several factors, coming up with the most secure and reliable surveillance solution. We look for the following questions when designing a plan for your security system.
- Do you require night vision?
- Do the surveillance cameras need a pan, tilt, and zoom functionality?
- Do camera systems need high tolerance to reflection and glare?
- Is vandal-resistant design required for high vulnerability areas?
- Do you need a combination of indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras?
- Will you be recording a single local hard drive or multiple dispersed hard drives for increased security and redundancy?
- Do you need analytics for facial recognition and similar software options?
Base on your preference, the best security device, or system is selected upon the following criteria.
- Value: We consider the overall value that customers are getting when ranking cameras. Price and video specifications together are considered when determining value, and this influences our ranking process.
- Consumer Ratings: Only Cameras with the best ratings are placed higher on our principles.
- Video Specifications & Quality: We look for cameras that provide the best video quality, such as high definition (HD) video resolution, and additional features like night vision, two-way audio, cloud & local storage, lighting, a siren, and motion detectors.
- Storage: To ensure the safety of your surveillance data, we look for cameras that offer local, cloud, or a combination of both storage types.
- Installation: The best security cameras are easy to install and have flexible installation options. Ease of installation and flexibility (DIY and professional options) are taken into consideration.
- Power Options: We understand that each customer has different needs concerning power options. While wired power might be a preference for some customers, battery power might be preferred for others. Flexible power options are given more weight.
- Smart Home Functionality: Smart technology is now available for many products we use daily. Security cameras that offer Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and various other smart technologies are available for you to select.
- Professional Monitoring: while professional monitoring is a bit costly, we understand that security is a priority for any. Customers may have to purchase the full course with their camera to access this feature
Join Our 500+ Satisfied Clients
Contact us today and let our experts design the right security system for your needs